Saturday, July 07, 2007

Catching Up

Today is my day off and I've made myself a promise that I am not leaving here, (te Internet cafe a few blocks from the hotel I'm staying at), until I am all caught up. We've been doing so much that it is hard to keep up with blogging it all and I want to get it all down before I forget something. This is not as altruistic as it seems since I am also getting over a case of "travelers intestinal flu" and need to be near a bathroom at all times. But it is a good excuse for sitting here for hours and not be tempted to run off and see "Iraq al Emir" (Cave of the Prince) which has been calling me since before I left Merced.



Therefore the next few entries aren't in chronological order. They may be about activities that we have done, notes from a lecture, or just observations or answers to questions people have writen to me (interesting that people just write to my e-mail instead of posting to my blog).

No comments: